Friday, March 30, 2012

Today, My Life Will Change!!



$540 MILLION

Estimated Cash Value: $389,800,000

Estimated After Tax: $292,350,000

Just thinking about this money, I already know what I want to get for myself. But I just feel really good that all this money ... I can HELP A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE. And honestly ... wouldn't if be nice if MULTIPLE people won.

The best things in life are free
But you can keep 'em for the birds and bees;
Now give me money, (that's what I want) that's what I want,(That's what I want) That's what I want (That's what I want) yeah, That's what I want.

Barrett Strong

My family ... MY LARGE FAMILY ... we will all have financial freedom. My 79 year old mom will finally be able to see Rome ... travel the world ...

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire

Travie McCoy

And I'll still work .. I still want to own a bookstore ... I'll have more time to write, more time to read, more time to watch movies and TV shows ... but I'll still have my bookstore.

Imagine
Cash cold, that's what I need
I want money, lots and lots of money
I want the pie in the sky
I want money, lots and lots of money
So don't be asking me why
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich for a little love, peace and happiness

Calloway

No comments: