Monday, September 24, 2012

Post Emmys Thoughts ....

1.  Congratulations to Homeland ... Mad Men can't win all the time.  I still wanted Downton Abbey to win, but they won an award in the Mini Series category during the past Emmys.

2.  Jon Cryer whaaat?!?!?!?!  Sure ... maybe voters didn't want to give another Emmy to Jim Parsons, but TAAHM is no longer funny ... I wonder how close the votes were.

3. Congratulations to the Modern Family wins!

4.  I'm going to have to watch Game Change ... only to see if maybe this was more of a "political" choice, rather than a "best in category" choice.

5.  I'm glad Amazing Race won ... only because I think it's the most "real" reality competition show. 

6.  Must Watch Breaking Bad

7.  Contratulations to Julia Louis-Dreyfus !!  I guess she has an Emmy for every show she was a lead actress on ?!?!?

8.  Contratulations to Martha Plimpton on winning an Emmy for Guest Actress!!  I love her on Raising Hope !!

9.  Need to see Castle and Community nominated in the future!!

No comments: