Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Entertainment Reporting

 
For TWO nights, I tuned in to Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood to watch any interviews the Backstreet Boys might have had with these two Entertainment news channel ... AND BOTH OF THEM DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING !!
 
The only local news that I was able to see was channel 5.
 
 
The BIG news for ET and AH was the Boston Bombers !!  I know it is a major world current event ... I could understand CNN and "Major" news broadcasts ... but I would have wanted them to mention SOMETHING !! 
 
Sure ... BIG NEWS about Reese Witherspoon being arrested ... but why not also mention that THE BEST BOY BAND IN THE WORLD got a STAR in the walk of fame.
 
This is why I rarely want those shows ... report the reality stars that don't do anything ~ and completely ignore the BSB who have really WORKED for the past 20 years !!
 
Anyways ... CONGRATULATIONS once again Backstreet Boys !!

No comments: