Saturday, June 01, 2013

June Gloom

It's almost midnight ... I can't sleep ... But it doesn't matter anyways because I'm off tomorrow.  It is OK for me to have insomnia right now.  I'm looking over all of these cruise brochures that were mailed out to me.   I want to be on one of those ships right now.

I will hope and dream.  It's the only thing that keeps me sane ... I'm angry, sad, and annoyed with soo much happening THERE ... I wish "here" was on a cruise ship.  I don't want to automatically wake up at 5 am ... unless it is to watch a sunrise at sea.

Please ... let this gloom lift ... 


2 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

It sounds like someone has a deep-rooted desire for adventure on the high seas! Perhaps you have pirate blood in you!

Roz said...

Bruckner !! Where have you been ???? Please post something new on your blog ... I do enjoy your stories.

I just need adventure in my life. Cruising around the world seems like fun.