Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ha - Low - een

Some people at work dressed up for Halloween.

I didn't.

I remember in past years ... I actually enjoyed dressing up ... but now ... I don't even want to put the effort ... for work even ... HA !!

Anyways ... after work ... I was walking home from the bus stop ... and there were actually a nice turn out of families ... and adults ... going trick or treating in my neighborhood.

One house that I pass daily went all out with a smoke machine and horror "noises" ~ it makes me happy to know there are homeowners that actually enjoy doing this ... they go all out and decorate their homes ... they probably also give out the "good" candies.

If I dressed up for work ... I might have kept whatever costume on ... and gone to this house ... and other houses.

Free chocolate right !!

No comments: