Sunday, December 29, 2013

Back On

Something amazing had just happened.

I decided to walk to the post office today ... It was time to pay the fee for the next 6 months for my PO Box  .. I was feeling down because I wasn't sure why I still had it.  I only opened it because I wanted to tell the Universe I was going to get The House and it was going to be right by this post office.

Then the house went Off The Market .. for a couple of years now.

I felt like giving up ... It was a crazy thought .. some fantasy ... Maybe it was a good thing it wasn't for sale.

But today .. On my way to the post office feeling dread and that I'm wasting my time .. I stood in front of The House .. Coming Soon ... a realtor sign was up ... 

Back On The Market. 

I went in the post office feeing hopeful.  Paid the 6 months. Thanked the Universe.

No comments: