Sunday, November 01, 2015

November Rent

Happy RENT DAY!!

Maybe it's because of Daylight Savings Time … I had somewhat had slept in today and when I got up at noon, decided to watch one of the DVDs that I borrowed from the library.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel



I actually ALSO got The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and will probably watch it later on tonight.

Kavla Khempur is the hotel that was used … while is seemed run down in the movie … I actually saw a lot of beauty in it.

So what would I like to do with $850 Rent instead ??

Fly out to India and stay at the Ravla Khempur.  I want to see the Step Well at Amer Fort.


Travel To India!  That's what November Rent could be used instead.

My rent goes up $25 next month.

I'm sure I could figure out another place to travel to for $875


No comments: