Friday, June 17, 2005

The Flight Log: June 17

5:00pm - Super Shuttle picks me up at my apartment
On the same shuttle is a family heading out to Hawaii (mom, dad, 2 sons)
"mom" gives me a stick of gum ... some kind of mixed fruit flavor.
The sixth passenger is a woman headed to Arizona.

6:30pm - Reach LAX ...say goodbye to the others and enjoy the summer/vacation

6:45pm - Check in baggage ... stick some "Ziggy" stickers on luggage

7:00pm - Munch on some Fries and chocolate shake

7:30pm - Try to read "Grim Grotto" ... decide to listen to CD instead.

9:30pm - Board airplane ... Seat 43C ...the aisle ... next to me seated at the
center is an "older" caucasian man ... next to him at the window is his wife
.. a Filipina.

10:00pm - The plane is scheduled to depart ...I must have dozed off ... I did
start saying the rosary and wrapped the beads around my wrist.

11:30pm - I wake up and at this time they start serving DINNER! They only
have beef adobo left, and Im happy to acutally have airline food. On the movie
screen "The Pacifier" is playing ... Im too tired to watch....and go back to
sleep after eating.

1:00am - I wake up "around" this time and find out that "The Pacifier" is about
to show ..AGAIN ... I might as well watch .... Vin Diesel = sexy .

2:30am - I really dont know what time it is ... movie was actually good ... cute
family movie.

2:45am - Around this time they start to show previews of "The Wedding Date" ...
I decided to sleep ... since ofcourse they'll show it again.

4:14am - No sign that "The Wedding Date" is going to show again .. too tired ...

5:00am - I really .. really have no idea what time it is ... just guessing .. need to
pee .. have to get back to watch "In Good Company"

5:15am - I think this is about the time they show "In Good Company" ... They
serve breakfast too. I get chicken adobo this time.

7:15am - Good movie ... S Jo and To G had good performances .. need to pee
and go have another "moment of sleep" ... I'm also going to have to start another
blog date.

No comments: