Saturday, June 18, 2005

Flight Log: June 18

9:00am - Around this time I think we land in Hawaii for the refueling.

9:30am - Around this time we fly out to Manila ... 7 hours more I think.

10:00am - I honestly dont know what time it is. My "non" working cell phone actually ISNT working ... I guess the battery needs to be charge. I should really buy a watch in PI.

10:30am - They start to show these other 30minute shows (gag show, travel show, and and episode of Everybody Loves Raymond).

12:00pm - New Movie ... "Mano Po 3" ... The whole movie was in English titles so I was able to understand the whole movie ... I did understand most of the tagalog dialog ... just glad the subtitles were there for the things I didnt understand. Overall ... it was okay ... it just wasnt good as "Mano Po" and "Mano Po 2".

2:00pm - They show "Mano Po 3" again ... and why not "The Wedding Date"!!

3:00pm - Okay ... so I really dont know what time it is ... but if Its 5:00am in the Philippines ... it must be 3:00pm in CA ... and thats what time it seems like.

*******************************************************************
JUNE 19 SUNDAY .... PHILIPPINES is 14 hours ahead

5:30am - Safe Landing! Everyone Claps!

5:45am - Out of the plane ... straight to immigration / etc. Im out quickly because where Im seated .. my row leaves after buisiness class

6:00am - Waiting for my luggage

6:30am - Still waiting for my luggage

6:45am - Where the heck is ZIGGY!

7:00am - after finally seeing ZIGGY coming my way .... I grab the luggage and head out the door ... there's soo many people trying to find family/friends ... Then I finally see Kuya Ronald!! Then Ate Lota!! Then
Kuya Lele ... I hug all of them and get in the car ... they said they were waiting for awhile ... and I said it took forever for me to get my luggage.
They said that my mom still doesnt know ... and she's at church ... so by the time we get there ... she be out!! The suprise is still set!

8:00am - Arrive in Carmona ... Time to suprise MOM!

No comments: