Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

Today I was able to get up at 7:30am and go to mass at
8:30 ---- It's EASTER SUNDAY!!

I still feel like a sinner for missing Palm Sunday ... for eating
meat during some Fridays ... and for ONLY giving up the
donut shop "usuals" ... next year I'll do better ... no meat
every Friday during Lent ... this includes chicken .... and the
ultimate sacrifice for me .... CHOCOLATE ... that will be an
interesting blog for 40 days !

Anyways ... so I was a little late going to church ... got there
around 8:35am ... the first reading was started .... AND THE
CHURCH WAS PACKED!! Like where are these people during
the regular 8:30 mass ... I'm talking about myslef ... whose in
bed pressing the snooze button on my (nonworking) cell a couple
of times.

Yes .... Im a sinner ... when I didn't go to Palm Sunday mass ... I
got a virus on my computer the next day ... today ... coming in
late ... etc ... during communion the person standing next to me
didnt move while I attempted to pass him to go in line (he decided
not to take communion) I hit my leg on the "feet" of the "pew kneeling
thingy" ... thats going to bruise.

I realized that I have to think of every Sunday as Easter Sunday.
I could get up at 7:30 to get ready .... I could make it to church
a couple minutes earlier ... no more snoozing on Sunday Morning!

No comments: