Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Eighth 16-hour Shift

Sometimes I wonder how much of this I can handle.
But ... tonight wasn't different from any night ... I was
able to sit down most of the night ... so my feet wasnt
in pain.

And I finally FINISHED "The Grim Grotto" ... I've been
putting it off for the longest time ... I checked it out of the
library a couple of months ago ... got busy ... renewed it
for as long as I could ... then I had to return it. It's been
several months since I decided to borrow it again ... last
week ... and it took me just 3 days ... putting it down many
times ... I finally read it the whole night.

Monday .... I will start book 12 ... The Penultimate Peril ...

So no Pizza today ... No glass of water at the top of each hour ..
just the usual massage and a good book ... I can do this!!
8 more 16-hour shifts to go!!

No comments: