Sunday, June 18, 2006

Furniture for "The House"

Okay ... so I'm "obsessing" about a house thats beyond
my reach. The only possible way for me to ever buy it
is if:

1. I win the lottery
2. I get an advance of $,$$$,$$$ for my soon be to finished
novel
3. Some rich guy (Robert Redford type) offers an Indecent
Proposal to me

Lately I've been looking at Pottery Barn & West Elm catalogs
to see what would look great in the house. I was also thinking
of getting a Papasan Chair from Cost Plus World Market as
well as some small decorations.

It's kinda fun ... dreaming up what to put in THAT HOUSE ...
DAMMIT ... Am I crazy to think about this?!!!! There's nothing
wrong with ... (pause ... an email just popped up about Pottery
Barns Summer Sale) .... just thinking of getting a house.

The weird thing about all of this ... if scenero #1 or #2 happens ..
what if "The House" is off the market?? I think thats what
I'm most scared of. :-(

No comments: