Saturday, June 03, 2006

The House


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A couple of months ago I saw this picture
in the Real Estate Section of the paper.  I
thought "how cute" ... they described it as
a "Tudor" home.  There's just something about
the look of the home.  I checked out the 
features and it fit almost everything I want
in a home:
1) two story
2) pool & spa
3) Office / Den
4) hardwood floors
5) Fitness room facing pool area (a bedroom I
was planning on turning into a fitness room)
6) Movie Room (a "bonus" room above two-car detached
garage)
7) Fireplace (both living room & master bedroom)
The bus that I take passes the street that this
house is by.  I always thought that someone already 
purchased it.  But today ... it was in the paper.
THE PRICE TAG: $1, 250,000.00
Another reason to hope to win the lottery!

No comments: