Wednesday, July 19, 2006

1st Day Back

Okay ... so I got an early bus and guess what .... Melanie & Francis were
in there too!!

It was nice seeing them ... they liked my new Coach bag & hair cut.
I filled them in on little bits and pieces of the wedding, etc. They said
I looked "refreshed" ... I actually felt like that ... I wasnt falling asleep
or anything.

At work I gave out more Pasolubongs, everyone kept saying "welcome
back", and I was glad to be back ... just didnt want to be working. I survived
the whole 8 hours ... and we also had a meeting so I was at work until
4:30pm. Ani drove me to the bank so I could deposit my check afterwards.
I then had to go to the Library to return the books. Afterwards, I took the
bus to Rite Aid to drop the camera, the pictures would be ready in three
days. Then I went to go grocery shopping.

When I got home, there was a notice to enter the building on Friday ~ for
Pest Control Sprayng ... I was too tired to do any laundry ... this would have
to wait for another day.

And Damn is it hot here in California!

No comments: