Thursday, July 20, 2006

Laundry Day

I've made it through another day at work!

Got home and had to do laundry since I had to clean my "living room" ~ I
had to clear the Kitchen and Bathroom counters/drawers/cabinets and put
the items in the living room instead.

I'm soo glad all four of the washers and dryers weren't being used. I was in
and out of my apartment just putting the four loads in the wash and adding
softner too. I was so tired doing all of that, but I got my luggage in the
closet, I needed a resting period for all the laundry work, I didnt want to
take a nap since I didnt want to sleep through the night, so I just watched TV.

When I got the clothes back ... I found boxers with my DARKS! I didnt
check the top load dryer when I was loading it .... so I guess the person
who owned it didnt check too ... OKAY ... so normally I would go back to
the laundry room and put the boxer in the dryer, or just leave it out for
anyone to see ... I was just too tired to go back ... I just used it as a rag to
wipe down the counters .. HEY IT WAS JUST NEWLY CLEANED!!!

Another Hot Day In California!!

No comments: