Friday, July 21, 2006

Pest Control Spraying Day

When I got home from work today, I was soo tired to move anything
back to the kitchen and bathroom.

The only thing I put back in the Kitchen was the microwave and toaster
over... the only thing I put back in the bathroom was my facial products.

I was distracted by the Travel Channel and the topics of Best Lake Houses
and Best Castle Homes (oh why cant I have both). There really isnt much
on TV anymore, just reruns and some really BAD reality shows.

I had decided to put all the plates / mugs / glasses in my FRIDGE ... yeah,
Im CRAZY & WEIRD but I didnt want to put them on the studio room floor
and really .. there wasnt much space. And my Fridge was empty, so more
space there. So those were the other things I put back into place.

I really need to throw out some stuff anyways ... but the heat and having no
AC is making me really lazy.

I get the wedding pictures tomorrow!!

No comments: