Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bus Pass


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay ... So its Sept 5th and I've been carrying this August bus pass with me ... and not a single bus driver stoppped me ... until today. "Sorry but that's an Aug Pass".

OMG. I can't believe it!!! For Several Reasons:

1. Did I forget to buy a September bus pass ... and got away for 5 days???

2. Did I buy a September bus pass and lost it in a 5-day period?? Not remembering when I lost it since I've been using the August bus pass...but not stopped by a driver.

3. Why do I "REMEMBER" buying a bus pass ... but there doesnt seem to be a withdrawal in my checking account for the amount of the bus pass???

I have a purse with two small pockets ... small enough to fit the bus pass. There was no September pass. But I could have sworn I bought one ... OR DID I?? Why can't I remember?? Why am I not 100% sure?? This sucks if I lost the pass ... and now have to buy another one!!! But my bank account doesn't reflect that I took any money out to buy a pass. OMG ... my memory is failing!!!

No comments: