Thursday, August 31, 2006

Todays Horoscope

"There's no question, this has been a long time coming. But today the change for which you've been hoping for so long is likely to occur, dear Aquarius. The enormity of the change may not be obvious, at least at first. But over time, you will look back upon the events of today and see just how pivotal they were. Keep your wits about you today, and seize any intriguing opportunity that comes along. "

It's about 8pm and I'm thinking about the events of today. There was only one pivotal moment that I could think of, and I didn't seize any opportunity. What could I have done?? What could I have said. When will I have an opportunity again?

Yes, I know these next few days, weeks, maybe months may be different. Because I don't know when the time will come again. Has it really been a long time coming?? I thought it had just begun.

No comments: