Monday, September 18, 2006

Fall TV Season: Monday

8:00pm - The Class Begins .... and I'm sad to say .... disappointed at the big named creators .... did they actually think the Pilot was funny??!?!?! I really don't think it'll see its 3rd episode.

8:45pm - I'm soo glad How I Met Your Mother is back ... no wonder why Barney is in my MySpace.

9:15pm - Two and a Half Men is back ... funny, funny, funny ... but does it have to just be all about sex.

9:55pm - Aww Matty ... you shoulda kept your briefcase ... $3 million ... oh well $675 grand is still absolutely grand ....

10:19pm - Act One of Studio 60 is done ... and I'm absolutely hooked!!
10:22pm - Welcome back Mathew Perry ... great to be with new friends to hang out with.
10:31pm - OMG ... Act Two Done ... Im going to have to stay up until 11pm on Mondays.
10:40pm - Okay .. Soo that was a fast Act Three .. loved Amanda Peet.
10:55pm - And the Emmy for Best Drama goes to ....

No comments: