Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fall TV Season: Thursday

8:14pm - My Name Is Earl is back!! Jason Lee with a British accent ... I love this show .. no wonder why it won for best writing.
8:29pm - Dont you just love the "tag" of this show ... Randy and Earl in bed ... discussing the funniest things.

8:45pm - I'm still not getting The Office
8:50pm - Okay ... so maybe I'm getting it ...

9:01pm - Don't you just love The Fray, their song is perfect to start up Greys Anatomy
9:25pm - Three flashbacks ... hmm ... begining to look like Lost to me ... so far great acting from everyone ... but Sandra Oh doesnt seem to have her regular "oomph" appeal.
10:01pm - Finally ... Sandra Oh shows her "oomph" appeal ... her crying ... now I understand why the flashback .. and Dr. McDreamy ... aww ... "I love you too" ....

10:03pm - 6 Degrees ... another voice over show begins ...
10:14pm - Do I really want to stay up another 45 minutes
10:20pm - Too ... late ... must sleep ... dont find it interesting ...

No comments: