Monday, October 23, 2006

5 Shows To Watch

I Love The Current Issue Of Entertainment Weekly!

The "5 Great New Shows To Watch Now" are my
favorites and "must see".

1. Ugly Betty - Funny... Funny ... Funny!

2. Heroes - Best Thing On TV!! Tonights episode was amazing!!

3. The Nine - Great Characters & Storylines ... but just wondering
how this show will continue in "future" seasons, considering the whole
"52" hours in the bank can't be played out for so long.

4. Studio 60 - Next Best thing after Heroes (seriously, both ways).
The only thing that annoyed me with tonights episode was Jordan's
banter "I dont have friends".

5. Jericho - Once again, great characters and storyline. But like the
The Nine, how will the next seasons be like.

I'm glad I have these "fresh" shows to watch. I'm seriously disappointed
with Lost, it had a fantastic 1st and 2nd season. But with "the others", I
just think that they've lost something... and its in these shows.

No comments: