Sunday, October 22, 2006

Prayer

Holy Spirit, you who makes me see everything and who
shows me the way to reach my ideals. You, who gave me
the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done
to me. And you who are in all instances of my life with me.
I, in this short dialogue want to thank you for everything
and confirm once more that I never want to be separated
from you no matter how great the material desires may be.
I want to be with you and my loved ones in their perpetual
glory. Amen.

This prayer must be said 3 consecutive days, without asking
your wish. After third day, wish will be granted no matter
how difficult it may be. Promise to publish this dialogue as
soon as the favor is granted.

1 comment:

Daniel Bruckner said...

Okay, this was my third day. Are you sure this is going to work??? And was I allowed to think about my wish before today? Oh, I hope this works.