Sunday, October 29, 2006

Open House

"The House" had another Open House again today.
I guess its every Sunday 1pm to 4pm ~

Now I have a question for anyone ... maybe to any
Real Estate agents out there:

Why would you have an Open House around the
1pm to 4pm time period and be on a lunch break
at a particular time during those hours???

My friend Gloria and her cousin went to "The House"
to check it out for me ... and the real estate agent told
them she was about to go (OR WAS) ON her lunch break!!!

I thought it was really dumb!!! But then ... I thought ..
was this woman just lying ... and didn't want to show
Gloria the house ... because they probably werent
going to buy the house??!!??

Because COME ON! "Lunch break" !!! During the
time you have an open house!! I would much prefer
the stupidity of having a lunch break .. rather than
the MEANESS of lying to people wanting to see an
Open House.

No comments: