Saturday, January 13, 2007

32 In 32 Days

In 32 days ... I'm going to be 32 years old!

This has been a really strange year ... I think in
these last two months a feeling has come over
me ... i can't really explain it ... I'm somewhat
surprised. I don't know why now, but these
feelings have made me want to start the changes
I want to happen in my life. And I really don't
know how that one thing, which might just be
a passing thing, can actually help me with the
bigger things. All I know is that something
has changed ...


1. I really want "The House"

2. I really want a VW Beetle

3. I really want to travel to Europe

=====================================

"There is only one day left, always starting
over: It is given to us at dawn and taken away
from us at dusk."
~ Jean Paul Sartre

No comments: