Sunday, January 14, 2007

One More Month Until My Bday!

One More Month Until My Birthday!

Okay ... so I have a month to go and I've decided ... I
wanted to do something really AMAZING for my
birthday ... and I've put this off for two years ... I really
wanted to do this on my 30th bday but chickend out!
So ... what is this amazing thing I want to (WILL) do ...

Get a tatoo!!

I already have three things in mind of what to get ...
more on that later ... or maybe some of you guys
have some suggestions ... anyways ... one of them
is my name in Kanji ~

One month to go!

My Wishlist this year:

1. Felicity DVDs (thanks for getting me addicted VAL!)
2. My So Called Life DVDs (still have not gotten them)
3. Gift Card for AMC / Loews Theatres
4. Gift Card for Barnes & Noble
5. # 56 & #57 Print Cartridge for my HP Printer (use too much)
6. Movie Magic Sreenwriter - I've already got Final Draft
7. Paper shredder - got way too many junk mail, etc.

No comments: