Monday, June 18, 2007

B-Relax.I.Am

Aaah...guava...very different.

I must say that this Vitamin Flavor is really "unique" in taste.
I don't know if it'll be a favorite of mine, but it was still
pleasing to my taste buds.

And I did feel relaxed just sipping it under the hot sun.

everyone's got issues - bills piling up, car repossessed, dead end job, your boss mike verbally abusing you, relationship talks into the wee hours, more relationship talks, in-laws that never leave, in-laws that move in, recurring nightmares of being naked at work (you have them too, right?) it's enough to make anyone go bonkers.

lucky for you, we've placed b vitamins and theanine in here to keep you calm during stressful times. granted, it still won't keep the in-laws out...but that's what dead bolts are for.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: