Friday, June 15, 2007

Energy.Water.Vitamin

Hmm...so I tried the "tropical citrus" flavored Vitamin Water...and I like it! I also feel more energetic...don't know if its just me thinking it...or if this water is MAGIC...but I might need to stock up on more bottles.

in soccer (excuse us mexico, spain, and italy, we mean "futbol"), there isn't a more exciting moment than when the announcer screams "gooooooool" (yelling "oooffffsiddde" never quite caught on).

with that said, we added b vitamins and guarana to give you an extra kick (pun intented). so now when you're watching soccer, playing soccer, coaching soccer, driving kids to soccer or doing anything that starts with "socc" and ends with "er," you too can have the energy of a raving lunatic to yell "gooooooooal."


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: