Thursday, June 14, 2007

Roz Revived

I must have my daily Vitamin Water.

I don't know if its because I'm less dehydrated. Or
if I'm just getting more vitamins than usual, but I
actually feel more revived.

I've had my Fruit of the day. I've had my Punch of
the day. This is the best Fruit Punch I've had in
a long time. I don't think I could go back to the
boxed drink.

if you woke up tired, you probably need more sleep. if you woke up drooling at your desk, you probably need a new job. if you woke up with a headache, on a ferris wheel at the idaho state fair, wearing a toga, you probably need answers. not to mention this product.

it's got potassium and b vitamins to help you recover and feel refreshed - kinda like in those old irish spring soap commericals.

and if you're like our boss, mike, and woke up married to an elvis impersonator, you probably need a lawyer.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: