Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Focus.Focus.Focus

Five For $5

My eyes focused on the price in front of me.

I was ready to charge $1.50 on my debit card
for another chance to quench my thirst for
Vitamin Water. Now I have Five chances, and
for just $1 each. I could have bought more,
but carrying them would have been a bitch.

My picks:
1. Power C
2. Focus
3. Revive
4. B Relaxed
5. Energy

I know I should have gotten something else other
than Power C ~ but we have history ~ and I can't
turn my back on the Dragon Fruit.

Today I decided to Focus. And Focused I did.
Kiwi-Strawberry never tasted soo good. I didn't
want the bottle to go empty. But it did.

not a lot of singers can rock. and even fewer can roll. once you throw pop in the mix you can forget about it. but, the multi-platinum kelly clarkson pulls off all three like a diner does breakfast, lunch, and dinner. most vocalists couldn't even lip-sync to a set list like hers. so, how does she do it? behind her hazel eyes is some serious focus. she's living proof that with a little concentration you can do anything...catch a fly with chopsticks, solve a sudoku puzzle, or climb the corporate ladder, just stay off the top of the charts - that's kelly's territory.

vitamins + water = all you need


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: