Saturday, June 09, 2007

Vitamin Water

I've been sucked in!

They're everywhere!

Someone from work gave me a bottle of
"Power-C" Vitamin Water. I've
watched the Kelly Clarkson commercial,
I've seen the creator on "The Big Idea",
and I've passed by those colorful bottles
in the grocery store.

Here in my hands was a FREE bottle. I held
onto it tightly during the bus ride. Stuck
it in the fridge per the bottles instruction.
Hours passed and I found myself thirsy and
in need of this red beverage.

Water Vitamin. Vitamin Water.

The sweet taste of this water-downed Dragon
Fruit has gotten me hooked! And what great
packaging!! Snapple has its Fun Facts on
their caps, Vitamin Water has its own "facts"
on the label:

legally, we are prohibited from making exaggerated claims about the potency of the nutrients in this bottle. therefore, legally we wouldn’t tell you that after drinking this, eugene from kansas started using horseshoes as a thighmaster or that this drink gave agnes from delaware enough strength to bench press llamas. heck, we can’t even tell you this drink gives you the power to do a thousand pinkie pushups… just ask mike in queens.

legally, we can’t say stuff like that — ’cause that would be wrong, you know?

vitamins + water = all you need. for best results, stick it in the fridge. the inside is natural. the outside is plastic.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: