Sunday, September 30, 2007

Desperate Housewives Season Premiere

Shame on you Marc Cherry!!

I don't know how that line about "degree from a med school in Philippines"
(or something like that) came about ~ either MC wrote it in, or if someone
from the writers room pitched it ~ SHAME SHAME SHAME ON ALL OF THEM!!

Susan (Teri Hatcher) could have said a fictional place to get the same
kind of punchline ~ I can't believe anyone in the writers room thought
it was ok to air this!! Did Teri Hatcher think it was fine as well?!?!

I wonder if Alec Mapa (Vern) was in this episode and read the script he
would have said "OH, HELL NO" ~ SERIOUSLY ~ I THINK THE WRITER
(MARC CHERRY & COMP.) SHOULD APOLOGIZE!

Other than that ~ the episode was fine. I was sad for Lynette ~ couldn't
care less for the new housewife ~ I hope she leaves at the end of the
season just like the "other one" who I cannot remember her name.

No comments: