Monday, September 24, 2007

FALL TV SEASON: Monday

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER - It was an "alright" episode. The funny scenes were with Enrique Iglesias

THE BIG BANG THEORY - "so so" PILOT, I'm not too sure yet how I feel about the characters. I guess "Beauty and the Geeks" title couldn't be used for the show.

HEROES - Tonights episode wasn't too exciting, it kinda went slow. I hope the brother and sister characters help the show (and not hurt it like LOST did with new characters). Anyways, I'm glad that Claire has a "hero friend", cant wait to see how this storyline develops. I was surprised that Nathan was alive, was kinda paranoid that Peter might not be back...but the last scene of the show was my favorite of the night.

JOURNEYMAN - Okay, when I saw previews of this show, the first thing I thought of was "Quantum Leap" ~ I love fantasy/scifi ~ I didn't question the Time Warp/Time Travel of the movie "The Lake House" ~ but this show didn't really give any explanations or logic of how this guy time travels. Atleast with "Quantum Leap" we knew about the experiment and his need to travel in time. I hope the next episodes, explains all of this. OH BOY!

I have yet to see CHUCK and the season premiere of TWO AND A HALF MEN. Will post comments tonight after watching the recording.

No comments: