Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wicked Birthday

Photobucket

After MONTHS of asking for tickets for this show
I finally got it as a birthday gift!!

Thanks a bunch "guys" and "gals" ;-P !!

Loved the seats too!! What I thought was row VV was
actually row W ~ I wish the person seated next to
me told me I was on her seat (she sat next to me
for about 10 minutes until a couple sat down and
said she was on their seat. Then she realized I
was on hers ... and when I checked my ticket, she
said I had the better row!!

I guess old age has caught up with my eyesight!

Anyways ... liked the book ... but loved the
musical. The ending to the show, MUCH different
from the book.

Love it! Loved it! Go out and see this show!!
And knowing how the stage looks from my seats,
I might change my mind on future shows.

No comments: