Thursday, May 01, 2008

March & April Hiatus

I'm back!!

I know that I've should have just written once in awhile
the last two months ... but soo much has been going on.

Mostly my "other" writing project ~

But I'll try to make it up by posting DAILY (really), maybe
even TWICE a day ~ or just daily with LOTS AND LOTS of info.
So hopefully I don't have any boring days.

It's the first of the month!

I must try to exercise daily ~ read & write daily ~ and
maybe watch an "interesting" DVD daily. I wish I could go
out and take pictures and post a "PHOTO OF THE DAY" ~ but
that would just take too much thinking on how to connect my
camera to the computer I'm using. I should consider a
"Photo of the Week" OR "A Week In Pictures" ~

This is a NEW MONTH!! New Beginnings!

When I came home from work, there was a letter posted on my
door. My rent goes up to $815 in July!!! Since I don't want
to be living in the same studio/cubicle for that price I'm
going to have to do some apartment hunting!! I hate moving,
but seriously, I might find a BETTER place for a lower price,
or same price!

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: