Friday, May 02, 2008

Vitamin Water & Sex

It's been awhile since I've bought different flavors
of Vitamin Water ... I usually go for FOCUS and POWER.
Ralphs had another 10 for 10 sale, so I decided to go
for FOCUS, POWER, and XXX ~ I'm still waiting to find
the last five flavors that I didn't try yet:

1. Defense
2. Balance
3. Endurance
4. Vital-T
5. Charge

Anyways, so I'm sipping on some XXX and I noticed the
design and "story" on the bottle has changed ... its a
tribute to Sex and the City!

just like our girl carrie would wonder...are healthy
relationships and healthy diets really that different?
sometimes you can't help but fall for the bad boy or
at least agree to sample the dessert tray, but does
either ever have a healthy outcome? is it possible to have
both - the excitement of the naughty with the benefits of
the nice? well, we'll leave the relationship advice to
carrie, samantha, charlotte and miranda, but we can help
with some insight into healthy lifestyles. and with the
ladies of sex and the city back looking for the next "big"
thing, we thought we'd add even a little more xxx to the
silver screen - as in triple antioxidants from acai,
blueberries, and pomegranate. so think of them as a love
triangle without the drama.


** 30 may be the new 20, but green is definitely
the new black. please recycle. **
NEW TOO!!

No comments: