Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Clogged Sink: Part 2

I woke up at around 2am, needing to go to the restroom,
and heard dripping coming from my kitchen. It was one
of those "dripping sounds" that sounded like the drip
was hitting water ... and not just the sink itself ...
so I go the kitchen ... AND FIND OUT THAT WATER HAD RISEN
AGAIN !!!!

It was 2am ... and I was half-asleep ... I wasn't planning
on dumping the water to and from the sink to my bathroom.
So I went back to bed. Dreading what it'll turn out like
in the morning ... like in 3 hours ...

So I'm still half asleep -- and about 15 minutes later ...
I hear water "draining out" of the sink. I get up, and
check the kitchen to find out that ALL the water had
drained out!!

I was extremely relieved, but I just don't know what
to expect in a daily basis. I don't even know if I should
fill out a work order. If the sink is empty, the maintenance
person will probably think nothing is wrong.

This is why I really need to move!!

No comments: