Thursday, May 15, 2008

SPA DAY: Part One

In February, I got a gift certificate for a
4-Visit special to a spa in burbank. I sorta
had misplaced it ... and didn't find it until
about a week ago. Since it expires in June,
I have to use it in about two weeks time.

The four visits includes:
1. Cut & Shampoo
2. Mini Cleansing Facial
3. Eyebrow Threading
4. Swedish Massage

Today I decided on the Mini Cleansing Facial, I've
never had a "professional" facial done before
so I was kind of nervous how my skin would
react to the products.

It was actually really nice, and might end up
going again.

The one thing tht disappointed me was that the
visit included a "complimentary beverage", which
I thought would have been something like iced tea.

I got a cup of water. Oh well. The service was
still nice enough for me to tip a $5.

No comments: