Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vitamins.Rescue.Sex

I went to Ralphs the other day to buy some
Vitamin Water, it is the only place that had
the Sex And The City "copy" on the bottle
for a limited time for the RESCUE flavor.

Plus the price was 10 for $10 ~ more than
CVS's 77 cents ~ but still a GOOD deal.

Anyways, when I went to the beverage asile,
I FOUND NO "RESCUE" FLAVORS!! All the
"regular" flavors were there. But I was
determined to find ... just one ... so I
moved all of the "B-RELAXED" flavors, where
the "RESCUE" flavors were, the last time I
saw them ... and there were about 5+ bottles
on the way back. Since I'm short, I had to
somewhat tip-toe, and step on the "bottom
shelf to be able to reach that flavor ...
which was in the WAAAAYYYYY BACK of the shelf.

Sadly...I was able to reach for only one. But
that was enough for me.

Is it just us, or does life never cease to amaze
you? your best friend was dumped via text message,
your sister wants you to wear a lime-green
bridesmaid dress (with taffeta ruffles, ofcourse),
and your paparazzi friend posted all those scandalous
pictures online...looks like you need to be rescued.
well, this bottle is backed with vitamin c and egcg
to help keep you from stumbling down the runway of
life. and with our girls carrie, samantha, charlotte,
and miranda making their debut in the big screen, we
thought this might help with some of their "big"
problems (because brunch time discussions don't always
cut it). so drink up, and don't worry about the photos..
they were pictures of your "twin sister," right?

No comments: