Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SPA DAY: Part Two

Today I had an appointment for the Eyebrow Threading!

I've gone to ZIBA in the past ... which was about two
years ago ... my brows were in MAJOR need of work to
be done!

Anyways, the person working on my brows was really
nice. She said she loved working on "virgin" brows,
but I informed her I've done it awhile ago ... she
still considered it "too much".

I really LOVED the end result, and forgot how my
brows looked after been groomed. I will definitely
come back to maintain the work.

I was hoping to also get the Royal Parafin Hand Dip
that was listed on the certificate, but I guess that
was probably an additional payment, I was pleased with
what she had done, I didn't want to "point out" what
was on the card.

Sadly ... no complimentary beverage (on the card too)
was offereed to me. But I'm sure it might have been
water too.

No comments: