Saturday, June 07, 2008

Is That You B.A.G. ??

Today was mail day! My not-so-daily visit to my
Post Office. Anyways, I got my renewal notice for
the box ... its already been six months ... and
still no luck with getting "The House" ... one
reason why I opened up the box ... to be close
to the property!!

Before my usual "house stalking", I decided to go
to the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ~ I'm still not
that fond of their cafe mocha, so I decided to get
an ice blended Green Tea.

I'm not too sure ... maybe its because of all of
the new 90210 promos on TV ... but I think I
saw Brian Austin Green sitting down. He had
shades on ... but when he spoke to one of the
baristas .. it sounded like him. He took off
his shades for a bit ... and it lookes like him.

I've been trying to look at pictures of him, shirt
off ... or sleeveless .. because this person had
some tattoos on his arm. Wouldn't it be nice if
he lived in the area?!?! B.A.G. could be my
neighbor!!

Anyways ... I got my drink and went on my way to
stand outside "The House" ... when I got there,
the FOR SALE sign was gone!!!!

Did someone buy the house?!?! Did the owners take
it off the market? I've checked two websites and
the property is still listed.

Was it a sign that I got a notice from the Post
office??

No comments: