Thursday, June 19, 2008

MOVIE THURSDAY: Sex and the City

I changed my mind about not seeing movie this week.

Watching The Happening on Friday was a "special"
treat ... I just wanted to contribute to the
opening weekend gross.

Anyways, since I was planning on seeing S.A.T.C.
on Monday, but didnt, because I forgt to bring my ID
with me ... I watched it today!!

SPOILER ALERT:

sex and the city

I enjoyed it ... I really thought that the wedding
would never happen. But I'm glad it went the way
the movie ended.

Laughed at the whole Charlotte "pooping" situation ~
Would have wanted more sex from Samantha ~
Hated the separation between Miranda and Steve ~
Cried when Carrie saw her "love letter" emails &
when she and BIG both went to "their" apartment
for one last time ... and the proposal!!

No comments: