Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BIRTHDAY VS. VALENTINES DAY

It's that time of the year again where
I turn another year older, and have to
think of WHAT TO DO plans on the 14th.

Last year was nice that my friends had
treated me to WICKED. It didnt even
occur to us that it was a HOLIDAY, we
just enjoyed the show.

I already decided that I really dont
like having birthday dinners in restaurants
anymore since its full of people having
Valentines Day dinner. I find myself thinking
'ITS NOT MY SPECIAL DAY' !!!!

I hate getting the HAPPY BIRTHDAY-VALENTINE
cards ... whoever thought of that had not
realized that they are screwing someone over
and getting one card less!!

The rest of my life is going to consist of
my kids & grandchildren wondering whether
they spend time with me on my birthday or
with they significant others for Valentines
day.

AND I DONT LIKE SHARING. AND I LIKE THE
BETTER GIFTS. (IM SOO BAD) OH, AND TO BE
A EVEN BIGGER "BITCH" ... I STILL HAVE TO
GIVE MY MANFRIEND A GIFT TOO!!

I'LL NEVER HAVE A "SPECIAL DAY" ~

FOUR MORE DAYS TO GO~

1 comment:

Daniel Bruckner said...

You know, there is a foundation for a good romantic comedy here.