Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MOVIE WEDNESDAY: Curious Case ... Benjamin Button

The movie is FINALLY at time where its showing AFTER
WORK ... and not at a time where everyone is rushing
to get to the theatre to make it on time. This happens
because we dont have the same schedule.

LAST WEEK ... WE WERE RUNNING WAY TO CLOSE.

I was able to get a FREE MOVIE ticket (for next week)
and decided to pass on buying the FUZE tea today.
We didnt want to drink to much and go on a restroom
break. This was going to be a long movie and didnt
want to miss anything.

Anyways ... what seemed like a LIFETIME later. The
movie was over.

I've come to the conclusion that SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
will (SHOULD) win the Oscar. And that this movie
deserves the MAKEUP and CINEMATOGRAPHY categories.

The visuals were wonderful. But the story itself
didnt captivate me. The concept, about a person
that ages backwards...is of course...really
interesting - other than that - I wanted the movie
to end, because I was probably just bothered by
the pace of the movie .. and way TOO MANY EXTRA
characters to hold an interest for me.

EXCEPT MR. "I'VE BEEN STRUCK BY LIGHTING"

I feel really disappointed.

CuriousCase.BenjaminButton

No comments: