Wednesday, February 04, 2009

MOVIE WEDNESDAY: New In Town

New In Town

I should have waited for this to come out
in DVD!! I passed watching Benjamin Button
because I thought we would have missed the
first couple of minutes.

Anyways ... thank goodness Harry Connick Jr.
was there ~ i would have not had a reason to
watch this.

The movie wasn't bad ... but I thought that
the script could have been better. I already
knew halfway how "the company will be saved" ~

Now we need to find another day to watch
Benjamin Button!!

3 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

This counts for a post? WHo's in charge of this National Posting Month? I want to know who I need to report you to.

Roz said...

I knew I would get some "words" for the "Poster" only blog ~
I finally wrote my review in! So please dont report me to the NaBloPoMo peeps!!

Daniel Bruckner said...

I will withdraw my formal complaint.