Thursday, March 12, 2009

Letdowns & Eliminations

I was really looking forward to the elimination
episode for American Idol tonight ~ I really hope
the twist they had for today was that the judges
are going to be the ones deciding who of the
bottom two was going to leave.

Very disappointed to know that it was going
to be for just ONE save .. until the top 5.
Then two people gets eliminated in the next
episode.

Anyways ... I'm glad the Anoop wasn't eliminated
but was sad the Megan also stayed. Just wondering
in what order the bottom four was??
4. Anoop
3. Megan
2. Jorge
1. Jasmine

This was kind of a letdown ~ I just hope Anoop
has a better performance next week. I was kind
on upset that when Alexis performed, the judges
had just one word comments. And Paula's "don't
oversing" comment ... why didnt she say that to
Adam after his performance. Because if anyone
was oversinging .. it was him.

Do I even want to continue the whole season??

No comments: