Monday, April 27, 2009

GRILLED CHICKEN WARS!!

KFC free chicken

KFC and El Pollo Loco are competing with
each other for the BEST GRILLED CHICKEN!!

Sure .... I love KFC's original recipie
FRIED chicken, but I'm glad they are going
the "healty" route and offering grilled
chicken too.

Today, KFC was offering a free PIECE OF
CHICKEN, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do
a bus ride, get just ONE piece, then go
on another bus ride...but, since it was
free...and i wasnt' driving or wasting gas,
I decided it was worth it.

Anyways, when i got there, there was already
a line...both the counter and drive through.
I got my free drumstick & decided to buy
2 buttermilk biscuits.

The chicken tasted REALLY GOOD!! I kinda wish
they gave out TWO free samples. I don't know
if they'll ever have a mix & match chicken
special ... but if was able to get a original
recipie & grilled chicken meal ... I'll be
very happy!!

Can't wait for the free chicken tomorrow at
El Pollo Loco!!

No comments: