Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Social Network



I just watched The Social Network and I am in awe of how Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire in just a couple of years!

I'm just really upset about how the Winklevoss twins sued Mark regarding him stealing their idea!! I mean Harvard Connection would have been just another Friendster and MySpace but exlusive to only Harvard peeps. That was the "idea"
he stole from them!?!?!

Could people from Friendster and MySpace sue them for their idea of Harvard Connection??

I just hate how people just want to sue and sue and sue! Greedy, greedy, greedy!

A guy who makes a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who has ever built a chair.

I really wonder if Mark Zuckerberg felt that way:
The Winklevoss aren't suing me for intellectual property theft. They're suing me because for the first time in their lives, the world didn't work the way it was supposed to for them

Mark Zuckerberg made Facebook what it is.

No comments: