Friday, March 11, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau



Ok. I had no intention of watching this movie until i saw a commercial with reviews stating that it was a romantic movie.

Really? I thought this was more of a sci-fi.

So I decided to watch it. Now I'm glad that I saw that commercial. But was that by "chance" ... or was it a group of individuals that made my remote control stop at a particular channel so I could see the commercial??

Hmm. Something to think about.

I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it a whole lot. It reminded me of an old Twilight Zone episode: A Matter Of Minutes. I remember loving the idea that there is some kind of supernatural aspect of "time".

"I knew I left my keys here somewhere"

Anyways. It was a romantic movie. I loved the scene where the bureau was talking about how Elise and David keep getting pulled away from each other and somehow they belong together, thats why they still keep finding each other.

Romantic, huh.

No comments: