Sunday, December 16, 2012

Magic Mike


Today was another Sunday DAY OFF and I really needed to take my mind off all the sadness going on. 

I wanted to STOP watching the news and maybe watch something fun.

I got the Magic Mike DVD as an automatic delivery from my DVD club ... didn't really want it .. but thought it might be something fun. 

I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT WHEN IT WAS OUT IN THE THEATRES.

I don't know if I'm the only girl that will admit this ... BUT I DID NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE!

THIS WAS BORING!!  THE PACE OF THE MOVIE WAS SLOW!!  AND THE ACTING!! OMG!

I had more excitement reading Fifty Shades Of Grey!!

I really wished I declined the shipment (forgot I guess).  I really wish I sent it back and just borrowed it from the library!!

Matthew McConaughey had only TWO really good scenes the beginning ... alright, alright, alright, and the ending ... when he does his stripping.

BUT THE MOVIE ITSELF ... OMG .. NOT INTERESTING AT ALL !!




No comments: