Saturday, December 14, 2013

Work OR Listen to Audio Book for 8 hours?

Had to go back to work today since we didn't win the lottery.

But NO ONE won the jackpot ... so Tuesday will probably be $500 million dollars.

I figured in two months I'll be 39 ... it would be nice to be living in London by then and having no financial worries.

I listened to disc 5 & 6 of the audio book.  I feel like the next time I borrow an audio book, I could probably complete on in 8 hours.

Work ... blah
Audio Book ... yah !!

I had downloaded the Audible app from iTunes.  But was disappointed that I had to pay $14.95 monthly membership to download ONE complete book each month.  JUST ONE !!!!  There were some available titles with excerpts ... some at 30 min ... some at 45 min.  Big disappointment.

I decided to go to Starbucks during break and get my FREE Drink Reward .. which was a Venti Caramel Brûlée Frapp & had BOGO Chocolate Marble Loaf and Chocolate Croissant (which I gave to my co-worker).  On the walk over, I decided to listen to Bossypants ... read by Tina Fey.  It was really funny ... I had already READ the complete book ... it wad nice to be able to listen to some of it.

Must win lottery on Tuesday !!  Will have everyday of my life to listen to 8-9 hours daily and complete books!!

(I do intend to still READ a whole bunch too)

No comments: